Re: SoC 2012 branches

From: Simon Larochelle <larochelle.simon.1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2013 - 02:21:40 CET

Hi Martin,

The table improvements (rev. 32569-32599) are already in trunk. What I
was discussing in my previous message is that the
gsoc2012table_headers branch needs to be adapted to take into account
all the recent modifications to the code in fp_TableContainer.cpp.

Simon

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Martin Sevior <msevior@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> I agree that the rotated text branch should be discarded.
>
> Also I tested your many table improvements. They should definitely be
> rolled into the main branch for 3.0.
>
> Sorry, I thought they had!
>
> Cheers
>
> Martin
>

> On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 5:05 AM, Simon Larochelle
> <larochelle.simon.1@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> gsoc2012table_headers is not ready for a merge in trunk. It is still
>> buggy and it is not possible to save a table with this option (header)
>> in any format besides .abw. Also, the modifications that I made to the
>> main table code (rev. 32569 - 32599) have to be merged in the branch
>>
>> As for project gsoc2012_rotated_text, it was abandoned quite early
>> last summer; there is only about 100 lines of new code in the branch.
>> I think that this branch can be considered dead.
>>
>> Simon
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Hubert Figuière <hfiguiere@teaser.fr> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Two of the SoC 2012 branches have been merged:
>>>
>>> Math support and ODF. (Jean did the first, I took care of the second)
>>>
>>> Is there any other we should merge? The DOCX one?
>>> Here is the list os the one that are left.
>>>
>>> gsoc2012_rotated_text/
>>> gsoc2012dialogs/
>>> gsoc2012docx/