Enchant and wv moved to GitHub

From: Hubert Figuière <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Wed Jul 24 2013 - 03:06:31 CEST

Hi,

At Dom's request, I converted and moved wv and Enchant repositories to
GitHub.
  https://github.com/AbiWord/enchant
  https://github.com/AbiWord/wv

Their subversion repositories will be marked as read-only very soon
(once I figure out the complexity of svn to do that)

I created an AbiWord organisation to that effect. Dom and I are owners,
but I want to add a few more people (Marc, Martin, Simon)
  https://github.com/AbiWord

There is also still the git mirror of AbiWord source code, but this is
to be considered as read-only
  https://github.com/AbiWord/abiword

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

And no, AbiWord migration to git isn't planned, even though I'd love to.

Hub