Re: Personal Introduction (Gsoc '13 student - Table Improvements)

From: joe joe <joegsoc2013_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 04 2013 - 16:49:25 CEST

Hi all,

I also introduce myself. I am Joe from China. Thanks for giving me the
chance to work for Abiword.
My project is "Table Improvements". At the end of this project,
Abiword will be able to repeat a table header over the pages that the
table spans. For Users, we will provide a Menu (or Table Dialog) to
enable this feature.

My Proposal: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/joe_cas/1
My Blog: joegsoc.blogspot.com

I will use this blog to track my working process. Welcome to my blog
and leave comments.
Hope to finish a perfect job this summer.

Joe