Re: Tables are full broken

From: Simon Larochelle <larochelle.simon.1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 18 2013 - 21:59:25 CET

I agree with Jean that these two patches should be pulled. The new
table UI dialog sets by default the width and the height of the whole
table. The height of the table should really be set from the height of
the individual rows (and these values should by default be calculated
from the cell content).

Simon