RTF compatibility

From: Per Larsson <tucker_at_algonet.se>
Date: Tue Mar 19 2013 - 11:17:46 CET

 September last year, some changes were made to how bullet symbols
 were handled to fix bug 12334.
 This was in general a good idea, but
 I've now filed bug 13487, which i suspect is caused by this change.
 I made a simple document with a bulleted list by using the toolbar
 "bullet list" icon, and exported as .doc.
 MSWord 2003 and 2007 both say
 "invalid document" when trying to load it, which is not good.
 Wordpad(write) can however open it, but shows 2 slightly different
 bullet symbols on each list line.
 Any chance someone can look into this and
 see if MSWord compatibility can be improved?