Re: About Table header

From: joe joe <joegsoc2013_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed May 29 2013 - 14:56:26 CEST

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your advice. I will double check the commit logs and code
diff from Kousik's branch.

And try to do it one by one:
1. go though the commit code one by one
2. find out what Kousik have done and the way how he get the problem solved
3. try to merge the branch's code piece by piece.
4. thinking for missing works.

BTW, thanks very much for giving me the chance to work on Abiword this summer,
thanks

Joe