Re: Intent to release 3.0.1

From: <perditionc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 23 2014 - 22:11:02 CET

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Hubert Figuière <hfiguiere@teaser.fr> wrote:
> On 23/11/14 09:50 AM, perditionc@gmail.com wrote:
>
> You are not build the 3.0.x branch here. This is in trunk.
>

> Hub

Sorry, you are correct, the 3.0.x branch only needs the patch for
af/util/xp/ut_go_file.cpp and
ABI-3-0-0-STABLE/src/wp/ap/xp/sidebar.png probably needs updated as well.
I'm looking into WordPerfect and mathview plugin build failures. I'm
missing a dependency or don't have it in correct location; otherwise
looks like Windows version will build and run fine.

What is the minimal version of Windows the 3.0.x branch aims to
support? Windows 2000 or XP or ?

Thanks,
Jeremy