Re: Intent to release 3.0.1

From: Hubert Figuière <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Fri Nov 28 2014 - 23:30:10 CET

On 23/11/14 12:06 AM, perditionc@gmail.com wrote:
> I am still working on a successful Windows build; the attached patch
> was what I needed to apply to get a completed build, however I am
> still tracking down what went wrong as the program fails to start due
> to a manifest sxs issue.

I have a problem with the ut_go_file.cpp patch. It reveals deeper
problems. At no point we define WITH_GSF_INPUT_HTTP

While this also protect the inclusion of the header (that doesn't
happen), it seems that the header is included in another way. So we
simply with that patch, strip the call to gsf_input_http_new() in any case.

The Windows build should really use the most recent version of libgsf.
It fixes so many things that this is really the best approach.
FWIW .

So, I'm afraid I can't accept that patch either.

Sorry it took that long to review this.

Hub