Looking Great!

Brian E.W. Wood (beww@intac.com)
Wed, 02 Dec 1998 22:54:57 -0500 (EST)

Things are looking great, much appreciation of all the hard work.

I still can't print though, to a file or via lpr. Trying to print via lpr
yields:

strlen () at ../sysdeps/alpha/strlen.S:46
./sysdeps/alpha/strlen.S:46: No such file or directory.
Current language: auto; currently asm
(gdb)

This has me very confused as I can't find any directory called sysdeps anyplace
on my system. OTOH I never claimed to be a programmer.

Once I can print this program will be quite usable and I can stop using EZ
under em86 emulation on this alpha.

---
Brian E.W. Wood  beww@intac.com