AbiWord Comment: Re: Compatibility with MS doc types

dan@abisource.com
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 09:08:40 -0600

The following comment was submitted to AbiSpec:
Name: Dan Schreiber
Email: dan@abisource.com
Feature:
Subject: Re: Compatibility with MS doc types
Comment: Yes, we intend to be able to import and/or export Word and MS-Works formats. (See Section 6 of AbiSpec - Import/Export).

I'm not sure what you mean by "Browser-Enabled". Eventually we'll want to be able to convert AbiWord format to HTML. There are currently no plans to write a browser plugin that displays AbiWord content, but I doubt anyone would object if someone wanted to take it on as a pet project...

This comment was automatically forwarded to abiword-dev. The email address and name are not verified.