AbiWord 0.1.2

Dan Schreiber (dan@abisource.com)
Fri, 02 Oct 1998 16:12:56 -0500

A new tarball is ready today, called 0.1.2.

Changes from last week's build include:

[] Basic editing operations are greatly improved.

[] We've completed the various editing boundary cases described in
http://www.abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-dev/98/September/0009.html
Strux (Sections, Paragraphs, etc) now have positions and lengths.

[] We have support for multiple windows (views) on a single document.
(Internally supported, but there's been no GUI work yet).

[] Numerous bugs/crashes/asserts have been fixed.

all in all it's much more stable than last week's.

Also new this week is a "Feature Roadmap" view of features in Abispec at
http://www.abisource.com/abispec/index.phtml Buried in the spec are also
key bindings and mouse behaviour definitions for Milestone 1.