Success on the Alpha

Brian E.W. Wood (beww@intac.com)
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 23:59:10 -0500 (EST)

As Paul suggested although I was unable to compile all of js enough of it was
built to enable me to compile the 10/30 cvs source.

It works quite well. I especially like the font selection window, better than
anything I have seen including commercial stuff.

I will of course keep working on getting all of js to compile.

I really appreciate how Abi seems to take a real interest in getting things to
work on the "exotic" platforms. I can't tell you how many others have shown
absolutely no interest in supporting Linux on anything but Intel machines.

When I get some time I'll try compiling on one of my Linux/Sparc machines.

---
Brian E.W. Wood  beww@intac.com