suggestions

Martin Willemoes Hansen (mwh@stampede.org)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 19:24:25 +0000

Hi!

I realy like Abiword and I think it is the best Wordprocessor on the
market for my needs. Here is some suggestions from me.

1. The ability to set the zoom rate yourself, instead of having to chose
from the preset values, 100%, 50% etc.
2. The small fonts problem, now that abiword dont use the env. var.
remove it from the build text it is just confusing. I realy hope that
Abiword will see over the /usr/local soon.
3. The paper size is not A4 Sized on my screen, is that something it
should be? It would be nice because my paper is too big for my screen.
4. Posibility for the paper to be centred on the screen.

Thats all! Thanx for the best wordprocessor I have ever used :-)

Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

/ / (_)__ __ ____ __ | E-Mail mwh@stampede.org
/ /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / | IRC MWH or DR_NICK