BeOS: How does the ruler work?

Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:45:14 -0400

All,

This might seem like a really silly question, but
how does the ruler work? Last night I added the mouse
event support so that now when I click in areas on
the ruler I get little black markers the same as you
see in the corner. I can also click on the little
triangular tabby things to move them (indent levels
I'm guessing) but they don't move to where my mouse
is, but to the closest black thing. And if there
is no black thing they they just wail off to the edge
of the screen.

Very odd. Does anyone have a build win32 binary
I might try at work to see how it works on a supported
platform.

Thanks,
Thomas

Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf