Re: e-acute (was: Re: Default language)

Jeff Hostetler (jeff@abisource.com)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:18:06 -0500

i think i see the problem. i have support for both the e-acute
when explicitly bound and for the acute dead-char prefix. i
didn't know about the multi-key prefix.

does anyone have an references for how it is generally interpreted.
none of my X manuals see to have anything about it (of course, they're
quite old) ??

is it as simple as <multi-key><accent-char><letter> and
nothing happens if you enter an invalid sequence ??

or is it custom to just translate <multi-key><accent-char>
into a dead-char and continue with the normal dead-char
processing ??

jeff