AbiWord: Danish port

Halfdan aka Rasmus Toftdahl Olesen (rto@post.tele.dk)
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 14:20:50 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01BD5CB0.34825C80

Is anyone working on a Danish port of AbiWord, if not the i'd be glad to =
do it :-)

Afterall, I18N is the most one of the most important feats. next to =
Compatibility, Portability and Availability (few, guess i made quite a =
lot of misspellings there :-).

Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards:
Halfdan aka Rasmus Toftdahl Olesen
rto@post.tele.dk
http://halfdan.dht.dk

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01BD5CB0.34825C80

Is anyone working on a Danish port = of AbiWord,=20 if not the i'd be glad to do it :-)

Afterall, I18N is the most one of = the most=20 important feats. next to Compatibility, Portability and Availability = (few, guess=20 i made quite a lot of misspellings there :-).

Venlig Hilsen / Best=20 Regards:
   Halfdan aka Rasmus Toftdahl=20 Olesen
    rto@post.tele.dk
  &nbs= p; http://halfdan.dht.dk