Version 0.7.3

Colin Mattoon (cjm@lewiston.com)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 21:14:15 -0700

Hi:

I'm not looking for help, nor even a reply, but I ran across something
in abiword that I wanted to alert you to, because it is a neat word
processor and I'd like to see it succeed. I'm getting occassional cases
of words that have a space between them on the CRT but not on the
printed page -- and letters that are overstruck within words. And only
on paper -- it looks fine on the monitor. I don't think it is a problem
with my printer -- at least it works fine with the Maxwell processor.
On longer docs, I'd say the glitch appears about every 200 to 250 words
on average.

So, if this helps, I'm using M-571 motherboard, Cyrix Mii300, 64M EDO,
HPDeskjet 560C, Mandrake 6.0.

Colin Mattoon