Re: setting up cvs client to connect to cvs server...

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 16:26:00 -0500

At 08:50 AM 7/30/99 -0500, mwkohout wrote:
>I'm sorry if this is off topic, but i've been trying to get my cvs
>client software to connect to the adiword server.
>
>I've never really used the cvs package to do anything of any real use,
>so I don't have much of a clue on setting it up. I've looked for some
>resources on how to use it and set it up, but I haven't found any that
>have helped me..

Start at www.cyclic.com. If that site doesn't have the information you
need, contact someone at SourceGear and they will make sure that from now
on it does.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist