commit -- AbiWord 0.7.4 FreeBSD install

Alex Povolotsky (tarkhil@asteroid.svib.ru)
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 18:09:59 +0400 (MSD)

Shaw> Ming-I Hsieh wrote:
>> There are two patch which the port use. Maybe you can submit these
>> into AbiWord CVS Tree. They will make AbiWord can be make install
>> under FreeBSD.
I'm trying them right now, thanks.
>> How about submit AbiWord into FreeBSD port tree? :) How about
>> provide a FreeBSD package on your WebSite? :)

Shaw> We'd like to do official FreeBSD package builds, but we
Shaw> currently do not have a computer available for automated builds
Shaw> (ethernet, hard disk, RAM, CPU) with FreeBSD installed.
I will look into it. Should be (relatively) trivial.

--
Alexander B. Povolotsky                            [ICQ 18277558]
[2:5020/145]  [http://freebsd.svib.ru] [tarkhil@asteroid.svib.ru]