good news

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:12:26 -0700

Pssst. Have you heard the good news? (Besides Red Hat's stunning IPO, of
course.)

Yep, that's right. The Corel and Applix booths may have been bigger than
ours, but... :-)

We won! At this week's Linux World in San Jose, attendees voted us the
"Show Favorite" in the "Productivity Application/Suite" category:

http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/linuxworldtoday/lwt-news3.html

Expect a more official press release on our web site when everyone gets back
from the show, but I just wanted to let everyone on the list know right away.

Paul

PS: FYI. I'll be travelling the next few weeks, so if you send any
personal mail (or patches) to me, don't expect a response until the first
week of September. I think everyone else will still be around, though.