Spell checking?

Doug Brown (dougbrown@gci.net)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 18:13:31 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_00A9_01BEE9A5.60905560

Any plans to add spell checking to AbiWord? It's great but I can't =
realistically use a word processor that doesn't have spell checking... =
(and I'm not big on add-on spell checkers!).

Thanks, Doug Brown.

------=_NextPart_000_00A9_01BEE9A5.60905560

Any plans to add spell checking to = AbiWord? =20 It's great but I can't realistically use a word processor that doesn't = have=20 spell checking... (and I'm not big on add-on spell = checkers!).

Thanks, Doug = Brown.
------=_NextPart_000_00A9_01BEE9A5.60905560--