Re: Setup.

Justin Bradford (justin@ukans.edu)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:45:10 -0500 (CDT)

> Abiword give me a message every time I try to set tabs or anything
> else. It directs me to - Dialog not implimented yet Add code in
> ap_EditMethods.cpp, line 3493 and mail patches to:
> aiword-dev@abisource.com. No matter what i try to set up I get one of
> these messge Ony thing that changes is the line number.

There seem to be a lot of non-developer users rather confused by these
messages. I believe there was some resistance to implementing temporary
dialogs, but I think that might be the only thing which will prevent them
from assuming they've encountered some kind of bug.

Once I'm a bit more settled (ie. computers back up and networked) here in
Kansas, I'll try making some of these dialogs.

Justin