Re: MS Word 5.1 Error

Subject: Re: MS Word 5.1 Error
From: Caolan McNamara (Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 04:58:43 CST

On 01-Dec-99 Hubert Figuiere wrote:
>According to Paul Rohr <paul@abisource.com>:
>> A reminder to the folks who posted the original question ... what Caolan is
>> saying is that *he* isn't likely to implement Word5 support anytime soon.
>>
>> If someone *else* is interested in tackling that work before he gets to it,
>> please let us know. The necessary sources are there for you to work with,
>> and we're very unlikely to reject a well-done patch.
>
>Getting the documentation would be the first step. Caolan told me
>that it was huge... :-/

Damn I was supposed to bring that in for you. Ill get onto it this evening.
The catch is the the documentation in only in scanned in large tiff images.
I never got around to running it through an ocr package.

C.

>Hub

Real Life: Caolan McNamara * Doing: MSc in HCI
Work: Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie * Phone: +353-86-8790257
Mute and continue