Re: Hideable rulers

Subject: Re: Hideable rulers
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 23:03:31 CST

At 03:17 PM 12/3/99 -0700, Logan Hall wrote:
>Stephen Hack wrote:
>
>> Could you try deleting all the *Ruler*, *Frame*, *Factory*, in the obj
directory
>> and try again?

I have finally had a chance to take a look at this tonight, and as always,
my build is off in outer space somewhere. When I go to the preferences,
and check the hide rulers box, the debug message reports I changed the
interactive spell check box. It's as if AbiWord didn't recognized I
changed tabs in the preferences dialog. Is anybody else seeing this with
the latest CVS sources?

I am running Red Hat 6.0, with Enlightenment as the WM

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist