Re: tab bug 346

Subject: Re: tab bug 346
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 18:12:43 CST

At 05:25 PM 12/10/99 -0600, Robert Sievers wrote:
>At 04:17 PM 12/10/99 -0600, you wrote:
>>I've been looking through the list of bugs, and 346, the tabs not lining up
>>but, it looks like it works now
>
>Thanks, I moved this to "QA to verify". I will spend some quality time
>with this over the weekend to make sure, but I bet you are right.

From a quick grep on m_iDefaultTabInterval, it looks like the offending set
of matched code hasn't been touched since Jeff originally reported this:

  fl_BlockLayout::findNextTabStop()
  AP_TopRuler::_drawTabProperties()

Go ahead and test it, but make sure you're using a display system which
manifested the problem before. I've never seen the problem on Win32, but
with the right DPI, it's pretty blatant.

Paul