Re: Lists

Subject: Re: Lists
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 23:28:27 CST

At 08:47 PM 12/15/99 +0200, Luke Jordan wrote:
>I've been doing some work on lists, and have made some decent headway.

By the way, I dont know if you are aware of this, but in abi/docs there is
a file called AbiWord_list_notes.txt. If you hadn't looked at it, you
probably want to.

BTW, I never got a chance to congratulate you on the sup/sub checkin. I
only found two bugs, and you fixed them before I could get them into
bugzilla. I am not easily vanquished. Hats off to you.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist