Re: AbiWord 0.3.4

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:24:12 -0800

At 08:22 AM 2/25/99 -0600, Eric W. Sink wrote:
>> This is presumably because the distribution doesn't include the png and
zlib
>> libraries?
>
>Bummer! Thanks for pointing out a nasty oversight on our part. The libpng
>and zlib code is now in tarball form on our download site.

Those modules should also be available via anonymous CVS:

http://www.abisource.com/dev_download.phtml

Go to the directory where you've got the abi tree installed, and follow the
directions at this URL for accessing the abi module, but in the third step,
type:

cvs checkout libpng
cvs checkout zlib

Thus, your directory structure would look like the following:

cool_projects
abi
libpng
zlib

With Jeff's latest makefile tweaks, all you need to do is type make in the
abi directory and it'll find and build everything from there.

Paul