AbiWord 0.3.2

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:50:56 -0800

... is out.

Highlights include:
===================
1. Major work on the layout and drawing code to make it rock-solid so we
can start adding more complex formatting effects. If you see *any* flicker,
drawing dirt other than bug 7, or unexpected formatting effects, please
report it in Bugzilla.

2. Dead key support for accented characters. If you've got a European
keyboard, it's time to start using it! :-)

3. Find/replace.

We've also made progress on the following:
1. Interactive spell-checking -- yep, red squiggles -- is still disabled.

2. We've started drawing rulers. Support for said is on its way.

3. A few Linux printing fixes. We know this still needs work, but keep
logging stuff in Bugzilla, so we catch *your* problems, too.

Enjoy!

Paul

PS: Over the next month, we're going to be concentrating on polishing the
product so we can show it off at Linux World in San Jose at the beginning of
March:

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

If you've been waiting to start contributing, now's the time to start!