Re: I would like to create On-Line HELP

Decklin Foster (decklin@home.com)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 11:17:10 -0400

Larry Grimes writes:

> My first suggestion is that we use HTML files, for this
> would create a Hypertext environment that will automatically
> run on ALL platforms with the user's default Web Browser.

Maybe you should consider looking into DocBook or a similar format
that can generate HTML, TeX, printed output, etc. from the same
source. I believe the HOWTOs and Gnome use it.

> The only objection I can see at this time is that not all
> user's may have a browser.

Who doesn't have lynx -dump? ;-)

--
"I could give two fucks less than half a rats ass."
	-- Bowie J. Poag <jfk@themes.org>, on Lynx, MIME, and