Re: Tables?

Jeff Hostetler (jeff@abisource.com)
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 07:31:31 -0500

paul and i are currently revisiting the feature schedule/roadmap.
we don't have anything concrete yet, but it might be something like:

[0.8] headers/footers, clipboard and etc.
[1.0] lists, styles/templates and etc.
[1.2] tables

these aren't commitments -- just goals -- and intended to list
the intended order of attack. [heroic volunteering notwithstanding :-]

jeff