Re: icons for bold, italic, strikeout for the danish

Jeff Hostetler (jeff@abisource.com)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:47:39 -0500

the abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ToolbarIcons directory contains the
whole set of XPM's that we use. they are all 24x24 with
a transparent background.

it should be fairly easy to take one of the existing letters
and twiddle the bits around to make a different letter.

if you're comfortable with GIMP, this should be quite easy
too.

anyway this is something that's probably best done iteratively.
create some new XPMs, relink, see how it looks, and repeat until
satisfied.

hope this helps
jeff