Re: NOTES ON ADDING A MENU ITEM [was Re: Views (again)]

Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:41:31 +0000 (GMT)

Been there, done that. I get asserts and the menu items don't show up,
but choosing a menu item after where I inserted my own results in the
command of the menu item 3 below it.