Re: NOTES ON ADDING A MENU ITEM [was Re: Views (again)]

Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 00:50:13 +0000 (GMT)

In fact, I did try this as a last resort, and I realized that the tree
wasn't compiling. Maybe it had something to do with the changes I made,
but nothing I could see (something about the definition of Seperator()).

I'll update to the latest CVS tonight and see if I can get it to work.