patches anyone?

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:08:19 -0700

As Moses and Alex have noticed recently with the "cvs co wv" problem,
there's been a lot of cool work going on in CVS since 0.7.3 (new Word
importer, major clipboard improvements, etc.).

Thus, we're currently each going through our short list of things to finish
off before cutting a new release. If there are any outstanding patches
which we haven't either:

- applied successfully, or
- explicitly rejected,

please remind us so they can make this release.

Also, if you're sitting on patches which we haven't yet received, now would
be an ideal time to send them in. (For example, I think there are a few
pending translations out there.)

The LinuxWorld Expo starts two weeks from today, and we don't want anyone's
work to get left out of the show builds.

Thanks,
Paul