Re: I noticed a little problem in abiword

Jeff Hostetler (jeff@AbiSource.com)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:48:04 -0500

that's intentional.

the version that you build is a custom build.
in fact, it's your very own personal build. and you're
free to put any version number on it that you want :-)

as for which number you should use, if you got it from cvs
directly, it's not 0.7.3 (today's cvs has newer code than
0.7.3) and it's not 0.7.4 (it hasn't been cut yet, but will
be in a few days). your build is somewhere in between.

if you want to make a numbered build, do something like:

make ABI_BUILD_VERSION=0.7.3x

(see abi/Makefile for additional symbols)

hope this helps,
jeff