Re: OLE2 libraries ...

Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill@postman.abisource.com)
Wed, 09 Jun 1999 10:19:15 -0500

Michael Meeks wrote:
> The other problem is that your unix-fonts-0.7.0 has \r\n newlines
> instead of '\n's
>
> 0000000 # ! / b i n / b a s h \r \n # \r \n
> 0000020 # A b i S o u r c e U n i
> 0000040 x F o n t L i b r a r y I
>
> Sadly this means the script won't run at all, and gives a cryptic
> zsh: no such file or directory: ./install.sh, a bit of a downer...

That's really weird for two reasons: I wrote install.sh in Emacs on a
Unix machine, and the unixfonts-0.7.0.tar.gz I just unpacked from our
web server has plain \n newlines. Secondly, the script in that archive
doesn't start "#!/bin/bash" but starts "#!/bin/sh". Is this a dump of
something in-process, like strace?

--
Shaw Terwilliger