Re: OLE2 libraries ...

Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill@postman.abisource.com)
Wed, 09 Jun 1999 13:02:50 -0500

Michael Meeks wrote:
> Oh dear ! I'm such a dork ! :-) sorry, etc. entirely my fault. I
> foolishly grabbed the zip instead of the tar.gz; thought it was odd at the
> time; now I notice the tar.gz appears somewhat lower down the page. If I
> was feeling brave I'd blame it on the unsorted directory instead of my
> daftness, but I'm not...

No problem, I was almost as confused as you were. :) I'm still not
quite sure why "bash" was in there... maybe as an alternative to
handle cr/lf?

> PS. Why is there a '.zip' of the unixfonts ?

We have a distributed automatic build system which pumps out releases
of tarballs and fonts... it automatically just does both versions,
.tar.gz and .zip.

--
Shaw Terwilliger