commit -- better font support in RTF export

Jeff Hostetler (jeff@abisource.com)
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:56:59 -0500

i just updated the RTF export code to set the font name
and some generic font properties. our RTF output now
imports into Word and WordPad with font info -- it seems
that the documented behavior in the RTF spec doesn't exactly
match current practice...

i have the win32 version working at a reasonable level.
i've stubbed in code for unix and beos to output a 'default'
font specification -- i wasn't sure how best to do these
mappings....

jeff

ps. we still crash importing RTF files that we wrote and
i didn't add any code to write images to the RTF output, so
these might be good places for Peter and Gary to investigate
if they are interested.