Thank you.

Tim (ice@imap.bigfoot.com)
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 01:48:02 -0400 (EDT)

Creators of AbiWord:

For what it's worth, I just wanted to write you all a quick thank you for
making such a great open source product. I have 6 linux machines in my
house as of now, and with your great office app, i have no reason to run
MS Word or any similar heap of garbage. I have tried Star Office and Word
Perfect, but i must say that even though your program is still in
development stages, it runs faster, cleaner and requires less memory to
run. Keep up with the excellent work, I look forward to your future
releases.

Timothy Carey
UNIX Systems Administrator
Bigfoot International