Most impressive

Sycraft (sycraft@azstarnet.com)
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:07:02 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BEBDAB.93A0D180

I've got to say I am quite impressed by Abi-word as a whole. It looks to =
have a great deal of functionality that rivals some of the heavy hitters =
like Word yet, is supprisingly small. The only thing that stops it from =
becoming a wrodprocessor that I use is lack of a spell checker. Some =
folks like me are just aweful spellers and since we don't want the rest =
of the world to know that a good spell checker is something we really =
need. Add that, and Abi-word will be killer. Keep up all the good work.

--Sycraft

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BEBDAB.93A0D180

I've got to say I am quite impressed by Abi-word as = a whole.=20 It looks to have a great deal of functionality that rivals some of the = heavy=20 hitters like Word yet, is supprisingly small. The only thing that stops = it from=20 becoming a wrodprocessor that I use is lack of a spell checker. Some = folks like=20 me are just aweful spellers and since we don't want the rest of the = world to=20 know that a good spell checker is something we really need. Add that, = and=20 Abi-word will be killer. Keep up all the good work.

--Sycraft
------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BEBDAB.93A0D180--