Re: abiword crashes due font prob!

Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill@postman.abisource.com)
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:49:35 -0600

On Tue, Mar 02, 1999 at 03:21:24PM -0000, Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:
> I cant seem to get Abiword use the abifonts .. I have
> set the abi variable and put the font
> path in my XF86Config.

Ok, that seems good... but I'll really need some more information
before I can help you. What exactly does the program do?
Does it assert? Could you tell me what it's asserting on? Does
it segfault? How far into the program startup does it segfault?
Is it triggered only by a specific (older) document? Have you
manually installed any more fonts?

> I compiled Abiword with GTK 1.2.0 .. I supect it might
> have something to do with the case.

I'm using 1.2.0 on all my machines, and GTK doesn't
really have much to do with the way we use fonts, so it's
probably something else.

--
Shaw Terwilliger