Re: Update: Comping 0.50

John Brewer (jbrewer@jera.com)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 01:10:44 -0800

At 09:16 PM 3/9/99 , Micah Yoder wrote:
>Well, I dug around a bit, and I think I see the root of my
>afformentioned problem (though I have no clue how to fix it): The
>definitions for some things in the xmltok library simply don't exist!
>Functions reference namingBitmap and namPages. I grepped through the
>code and the declarations nor definitions did not appear anywhere!

These tables are defined in the generated file "nametab.h". The makefiles
take care of building this for you. To build nametab.h manually, just
compile and run "gennmtab.c" (in abi:src:other:expat:gennmtab:) and pipe
the output to "nametab.h". AFAIK, you only need to do this once.

John Brewer
Jera Design

Double-click anywhere with JarRunner! http://www.jera.com/jarrunner/