3D ruler frame

Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill@postman.abisource.com)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 21:11:51 -0600

I got jealous seeing pretty 3D rulers in other word processors,
so I made a pretty 3D frame for ours. It's only in the top ruler
now, but it could be easily done on the left as soon as we pay
some attention to it. The code is right there and commented.

The 3D frame is currently drawn before the numbers, ticks,
tabstops and little widgets, so (some) things nicely draw
over it, and some things look kinda funny (numbers). The
default tabstop lines cross over the 3D frame, but I think it
looks kinda nice (like they're more ghosty). The numbers, however,
were always just kinda hanging outside.

--
Shaw Terwilliger