commit -- XAP More Windows dialog

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 19:36:05 -0800

XP and Win32 implementation of XAP More Windows dialog. Unix and Mac
stubs, too.

M src/wp/ap/mac/ap_MacDlg_All.h
M src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_All.h
M src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_All.h
M src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Resources.rc2
M src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
M src/wp/main/win/Win32Main.rc
M src/xap/Makefile
A src/xap/mac/xap_MacDlg_WindowMore.cpp
A src/xap/mac/xap_MacDlg_WindowMore.h
M src/xap/unix/Makefile
A src/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_WindowMore.cpp
A src/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_WindowMore.h
M src/xap/win/Makefile
A src/xap/win/xap_Win32Dlg_WindowMore.cpp
A src/xap/win/xap_Win32Dlg_WindowMore.h
A src/xap/win/xap_Win32Res_DlgWindowMore.rc2
A src/xap/win/xap_Win32Resources.rc2
M src/xap/xp/Makefile
M src/xap/xp/xap_Dialog_Id.h
A src/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_WindowMore.cpp
A src/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_WindowMore.h

As usual, rebuild everything. Only three notes:

1. I didn't turn on the bit to automatically sort the list box, because I'm
not sure that the corresponding GTK, etc. widgets have this functionality
built in. If they do, let me know and I'll set it.

2. Since this is the first XAP dialog implemented on Win32, I added a new
xap_Win32Resources.rc2 file to put it in. This also meant bumping up the
RID range for AP dialog resources.

3. Finally, this is such a simple dialog that I was tempted to try coding
up a blind implementation of the necessary CLIST logic just to see if I
could get it right from the GTK samples, but since I'm not running an X
server here, I decided to be nice and not break the build. :-)

Paul