Re: commit - emacs key bidings

Robert G. Werner (rwerner@lx1.microbsys.com)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 23:24:43 -0800 (PST)

OK, now you've called my bluff and impuned the "honor" of my editor I
gues I must put up or shut up!! ;-)
I will get the latest CVS and see what I can do.

Robert G. Werner
Who learned how to use a Mac first and then fell in love with vi in college (we
all do wierd things there ...).

rwerner@lx1.microbsys.com
Impeach Conggress!!

Q: How do you know when you're in the <ethnic> section of Vermont?
A: The maple sap buckets are hanging on utility poles.