(no subject)

Sylv (netbuy@cybercable.fr)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:35:21 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BE7204.F42BCF20

Hello,

As being new to linux RedHat 5.0 I don't know how to proceed for the
installation of the Word Processing you have.

Please may you tell me how to install it on my system ?

Kind Regards,
Sylvain

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BE7204.F42BCF20

Hello,

As being new to = linux RedHat 5.0=20 I don't know how to proceed for the installation of the Word Processing = you=20 have.

Please may you tell = me how to=20 install it on my system ?

Kind=20 Regards,
Sylvain

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BE7204.F42BCF20--