Re: http://www.abisource.com/contacts.phtml

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:38:29 -0800

At 09:26 PM 3/20/99 -0500, Ari Pollak wrote:
>I'd just like to send all of the AbiWord developers a note to say that I'm
>just amazed and thrilled with AbiWord. I've been searching for ages to
>find a good Linux Word processor, and this comes pretty darn close.
>WordPerfect and StarOffice were wayyyyyyyyyy too big for my tastes, yet
>AbiWord runs amazingly fast on my 486/100 running X.. Kudos to you guys
>for making such an enormously useful piece of software!

Thanks. Glad to hear it's working so well for you.

>One suggestion
>for a function that would be useful - bullets/numbering...

Yep. When I look at our feature list for basic functionality we still need,
that one certainly ranks up there. AFAIK, nobody has specifically signed up
to do it yet, but things are moving rapidly right now, so you never know
what'll show up in CVS over the next few weeks. :-)

Paul