Re: 0.5.2 tarball

Jeff Hostetler (jeff@abisource.com)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:33:46 -0600

eric forgot to mention:

5. really, really hard. you'd only get the HTML,
without the images -- you'd need a little browser
inside to go get them as well.

6. really, really, really hard. then there's JavaScript,
plugins, active-x controls, etc....

seriously though, perhaps an AbiWord exporter for Mozilla
might make a better fit. afterall, you'd have access to
the html, the images, etc.... still sounds pretty scary
though...

jeff