Some (hopefully) helpful information (Re: RTF)

paulad@outlyer.org
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 00:36:16 -0700

Hi there,

The program looks great, and I just thought I might want to help out in some way. I don't know enough c++ programming to do any hard coding, but I noticed that you're looking at adding RTF support to AbiWord, so I thought maybe you guys could incorporate some of the code from Ted. (http://www.de-does.demon.nl/) It handles RTF really well, so at least you could get some workable ideas out of it.

If there's any other way I can help, let me know.

Aubin

--
"I have a bone to pick, and a few to break." - Refused
---