compile overhaul

andy@postman.abisource.com
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 14:17:25 -0600

I've made lots of changes to our build system to allow for the building of
multiple applications. I've created 2 new .mk files. abi_defs.mk is now
currently all xap defintions, and abi_defs_wp.mk contain application
specific includes.

I've also moved application specific code out of xap/xp/xap_App.cpp into
their respective wp/ap/{Platform}/ap_{Platform}App.cpp files. Hopefully
everything at the same level as the wp/ directory in the tree should now
be totally xap code.

I renamed the AbiAp library to now be AbiWPAp so that other apps won't
collide - rebuilding the ap/ directory will be necessary or your link will
fail with libAbiWPAp.a not found.

&y